We asked several of our homeowner friends from Diamond Bar to let us know why they grew fed up with having shower curtains in their bathrooms. The feedback was more expected than anything else:
- They fall down… all the time.
- When they fall down, they sometimes chip tiles or tubs. Sometimes they chip your head!
- The ends of the rod stain and scratch the walls.
- If they fall down once, they fall down all the time
- Those curtains don’t keep the water in the shower and off the bathroom floor!
- They collect mildew easily and stink. They stink a lot. And they are unsightly!
Well, we decided that they had some pretty good reasons, and luckily we had an answer to their worries: Frameless shower doors!
Stepping into a shower through a finely placed frameless shower door, frameless slider, or seamless shower door is like walking through the doors of a palace. They are sleek, beautifully crafted, noise-free, and downright far from any of the problems listed above.
So, how do you get started with the process of choosing which frameless shower enclosure or tub enclosure will best suit your needs?
Give So-Cal Showerdoors a call today, and we will be more than happy to help you get started down this fun and exciting road! With over 30 years of experience installing frameless shower doors under our belt, we have everything we need to turn your idea into a reality. With 6 frameless shower door designs to choose from, as well as a variety of hardware and fixture options, you will have no shortage of inspiration in designing and implementing your idea.
We will give you a free estimate, and we will beat any competitor price by 5%! We also proudly back our quality product with friendly service. Call So-Cal Showerdoors today, and find out what life beyond the curtain rod is all about!
Call us today at (909)231-1375 or email us at Robert@so-calshowerdoors.com.